- Ownership of the online store of the website
www.thebighand.org/loja-online The NGDO (Non-Governmental Organization for the Development) The Big Hand, Legal Person Identification Number (NIPC) nº 509519792 with fiscal address at Rua D.Maria II Bloco2 Lote B, 2260-434 Vila Nova da Barquinha is the legitimate owner of the online store The Big Hand and whose domain is associated towww.thebighand.org
- In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations, you are hereby informed that the data provided in this form will be kept in a file owned by The Big Hand.
- The consent of the owner of the personal data does not include the transfer of the same to third parties, for any reason whatsoever, except for the purpose of creating a database of members, sponsors and godparents, essential for the pursuit of the association’s activity.
- Under the terms of the provisions of Article 9 of the General Data Protection Regulations, The Big Hand is barred from processing personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade-union membership, as well as the processing of genetic data, biometric data to identify a person unequivocally, data concerning health or data concerning a person’s sexual life or sexual orientation.
- The Big Hand, guarantees that the information entrusted to it is processed as being private and is solely used for the purposes described in the form.
- The Big Hand, declares that the processing of data complies with the normal legal requirements in force, in particular Article 5 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- The personal data gathered in the form will be kept by The Big Hand, for a minimum period of 5 (five) years, meeting the need to formulate a database of members, sponsors and godparents.
- The owner of the personal data shall be given the possibility of withdrawing the consent to the processing of personal data that has now been given, as well as the right to the deletion of personal data. This right conferred by law may be exercised at any time with The Big Hand.
- Under current legislation in force, the owner of personal data may file a complaint for non-compliant use of his or her data with CNPD – Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados, based at Rua de São Bento, número 148, 1200-031 Lisboa.